Weekly Drawing for FREE 3 card Tarot Reading

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Enter Our Weekly Drawing for a FREE 3 card Reading!

Enter Drawing Here

Good Luck!!!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

How It all Started....

A few facts about Me…

About 11 years ago my husband, 4 children and I were on a day trip to the ocean near our home in Northern California. We stopped
and visited a little store along the beach. It was in this store that I purchased my first Tarot deck.

I became “obsessed” with reading the cards. I loved the artwork and the symbols and learning the meanings of the cards. I found
that the cards helped me to discover issues that I was avoiding in my life. It showed me fears that I wasn’t acknowledging so I could
move past problems and better myself and my relationships.

Over the years I have purchased 23 Tarot decks. My favorite decks are Gilded Tarot, Hanson Roberts, Spiral Tarot, The Gendron
Tarot and The Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg. I am drawn to these decks because they are rich in design and color.

I have found that reading the Tarot cards came naturally to me because I was born with a “photographic memory”. From the time I was
a small child I have been able to remember long sequences of numbers. When reading the cards I see what I consider “motion in the
cards” of an actual event that is going to happen. This did not come to me initially when learning to read the Tarot cards it is
something that I experienced with time and practice.

No comments: