Weekly Drawing for FREE 3 card Tarot Reading

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Enter Our Weekly Drawing for a FREE 3 card Reading!

Enter Drawing Here

Good Luck!!!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Common Misconceptions about Tarot Cards

I would like to clear up some misconceptions and answer a few questions people always ask me about tarot readings....

What is the source of my talent?

I am asked a lot if I am gifted. I don’t see being able to read the cards as a gift. I view it more as a talent. Because I am an "intuitive",
I am able to pick up energy from people, places and things. So when I do a card reading, I allow my intuition to choose the appropriate
card or cards that are meant to be read. The cards are laid out facedown and when the energy of a particular card feels right, I choose
it for the spread. I don't know which one it is, until I choose it and turn it over. Sometimes, the reading applies to your question, and
other times it may address something else you need to be made aware of but aren't dealing with or thinking about at the time of your reading.

Will I be making your decisions for you and take your free will away?

No, I can show you the potential future of the course you are on, but each one of us has free will and no one can take that away.
Tarot Cards prepare you for situations and people that may appear in your life, but your actions and choices determine how your
future plays itself out.

What you see in the cards can't be changed?

Everything that you see in the cards can be changed. The Tarot tells a story.... YOUR story. They can tell where you've been,
where you are now, and where you're headed, based on the choices you make along the way. For example, imagine you are
walking along the side of the road. Behind you comes a speeding car headed straight for you. Your near future is to get hit by
that car, BUT, if you see or hear that car coming... and jump out of the way, then you won't get hit! Your action just changed your
future...That is the gift Tarot can offer you. An opportunity to control your Destiny rather than allowing Destiny to control You!

Do the names on the bottom of the cards represent what will happen? For example the Death card.

Every one of us has seen those movies where they flash the Death card and then flash to a scene in the movie and someone drops
dead. Well I am here to tell you not to panic. The Death card does not represent physical death. It actually represents: transition,
rebirth, and sweeping away the old to make room for the new.

No comments: